We provide a full range of elevator maintenance services. It’s always the best decision to prevent problems by enrolling in our Preventive Maintenance Program. Our services will keep you operating in tip-top condition and, if needed, we are ready and available to repair damage caused by normal wear and tear.
Our quality Preventive Maintenance service program is a preemptive measure to ensure future equipment problems, accidents, and breakdowns do not occur. Consistent preventive maintenance for elevator equipment leads to fewer callbacks and lower maintenance costs over time. Periodic inspection and service increase your equipment’s reliability and enable you to reduce the cost and frequency of repairs. Preventive Maintenance is vital to extend the life of elevator equipment. Our expert field technicians understand this complex lift equipment’s workings, and their knowledge and experience ensure dependable, safe, and extended operational service-life.
Proper long-term elevator care begins with regular and thorough preventative maintenance services.
At United Elevator, we have the resources and ability to manage and optimize your elevator care responsibly.
Here are some of the many reasons why United Elevator is an excellent choice for your elevator maintenance!
- United Elevator has a wealth of experience in servicing ALL brands, ages, and brands of elevator equipment.
- At each visit, we perform a thorough inspection and service – view our regular maintenance checklist.
- We handle all aspects of your maintenance program, including regular maintenance, service calls, annual inspections, repairs, and upgrades if required.
- No long-term contract commitment – customers can provide 30 days’ notice for any changes.
- United Elevator employs a large fleet of licensed elevator technicians, each equipped with the proper tools and common repair parts.
- No pre-billing for services; invoices only sent after the work is performed.
- Certified Payroll is available for customers that require it.
- Web-based 24/7/365 reporting is standard for all customers.
- We maintain an 18,000 sq. ft. warehouse with a large inventory of repair and replacement parts.
- United Elevator is a Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) with the highest industry DCAMM experience rating.