Key Benefits of Elevator Modernization
Improved Passenger Safety
A modernization ensures you incorporate the latest elevator safety systems & technologies and bring the unit to the current safety code. This translates to peace of mind for management and passengers alike.
Efficiency & Cost savings
Modern elevator systems run with far greater efficiency and reliability. In addition, new technologies allow power to be recaptured, saving even more money. United Elevator will design the best system to maximize the overall efficiency and cost savings.
Your elevator’s appearance is tied to the overall perception of your building. There are now numerous elevator design options available - United Elevator will help you find the perfect look for your location.
overall passenger satisfaction
The ride quality in an upgraded elevator is noticeably better, as all the key components have been replaced - all resulting in a much smoother ride and happier passengers.
Industry leader in elevator modernization solutions
- Over 20 years of experience upgrading commercial and residential elevators.
- We work within the particular needs and budgets of our customers to develop the best solutions.
- Our modernization crews are highly skilled and are kept current on new technology, methods, and equipment through regular training.
- We always work to minimize disruption to the building, and job site safety is a top priority.
- We only partner with proven manufacturers and suppliers, utilizing the latest technologies.
- We install only non-proprietary systems, so no customer is locked into an unfavorable relationship – any qualified contractor can service the elevator.
- Turnkey projects – United Elevator will manage all aspects of your upgrade from the start through completion.
HOW TO KNOW WHEN TO MODERNIZE
- The average lifespan of an elevator is approximately 20 years.
- System no longer in compliance with current safety codes.
- Frequent shutdowns, repairs, and service calls.
- Repeated issues with the elevator doors opening/closing.
- Landing and leveling issues. (trip hazards)
- Passenger complaints on ride quality – noisy/bumpy ride.
- Long passenger wait times.
- The elevator design looks outdated, and components are worn.
- High electricity usage costs.